We are producing standard and atypical profiles, edging and reinforcement profiles, tinsmith elements, accessories for trapezoidal sheets and sandwich panels according to your requirements.
Edging profiles of the same material as for the production of trapezoidal sheets:
– galvanized steel sheets for reinforcing and structural profiles of quality S320GD and S350GD up to thickness 4.00 mm
– galvanized steel sheets with color finish to thickness. 3.00 mm.
Edging profiles of the following materials:
– cold and hot rolled steel sheets of quality DC01, S235 and S350 to thickness 6.00 mm
– Corten, stainless steel 4.00 mm
– titanium dioxide, Rheinzink preweathered, RHEINZINK-AERO, aluzinc, copper, aluminum and alumina with natural surface, aluminum with colored finish, plasticised sheet metal (usually Viplanyl) and others
Varnished steel and aluminum sheets with non-standard color finish can be provided on request. Upon agreement, it is possible to manufacture from your supplied material sheet metal sheets, coils, semi-finished cut sheet metal.
We also supply profiles for other industries – automotive, superstructures and truck modifications, electrotechnical industry, production line profiles, rolled profile replacements, billboards and containers.
Our equipment with two CNC press brake presses EHT Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH gives us high flexibility, precise production and short delivery times even for larger orders.
|TrumaBend S 255-65||TrumaBend S 135-40|
|pressing force:||2 250 kN||1 350 kN|
|stroke:||400 mm||250 mm|
|bending length:||6 500 mm||4 000 mm|
maximum thickness of the bent piece: 6,00 mm with steel
maximum thickness of the bent piece: 3,00 mm with stainless steel
CNC flanging to eliminate the deflection of the ram according to the pressing force ensures the same bending angle across the bending length
self-centering exchangeable tools from company TRUMPF; laser-hardened working surface (62-63 HRC)
special tool for reinforcement of sheet metal edges up to thickness 1.5 mm
Part of the production program is also the range of sheet and sheet metal (lengths, sizes and customized sizes).
– these plates are cut (and if necessary rolled on a protective film) and transversely divided on the line for the manufacturing of corrugated sheets.
If necessary, we format the flat sheet on high quality CNC hydraulic table shears (cutting length 7,050 mm, max. sheet thickness 6,00 mm with steel quality).
Sheet metal max. length 6,500 mm, roller sheet coil weight max. 1,000 kg.
For metallic RAL 9006, RAL 9007 standard delivered with protective film sheet printed with arrows indicating the direction of rolling and painting. This makes it possible to arrange the boards in the right direction. For immediate delivery, we keep the stock sheet in the hand-held warehouse for the production of edging and profile profiles.
Delivery time according to contract size usually 3 days with stock in stock, other material according to agreement. If necessary, we will ensure the transport of the material to the designated location.
We supply accessories for trapezoidal sheets, sandwich panels, folded wall cladding with cassettes, tinsmith elements for tiles and pergolas.
Roofing and reinforcement elements
– ridge elements
– self-supporting and non-self-supporting skylight frames including accessories – corner, length and end fasteners and bracing rods
– roof connection wall
– flushing of shields
– flinting atics
– the cornering of the corners
– trenching and troughs
– combinating chimneys
– thin wall replacement for roof holes
– security overalls, snow barriers
– plumbing or titanium sheet metal components for edge edging, troughs, etc.
Wall flanges and reinforcement elements
– folding corners and corners
– transition covers for horizontal and vertical joints of panels
– connecting walls to neighboring objects
– plinths and skirting boards
– distribution elements, grid elements for folded, ventilated and insulated facades
– special edging for corrugated facade sheets
– reinforcement profiles for wall openings, windows, door and mounting holes